- Good experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX development experience in X++ and also with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
- Strong knowledge and work experience in SQL.
- Strong knowledge and work experience on DIEX framework.
- TFS source control experience with AX.
- Experience in at least one AX end to end implementation.
- Strong knowledge in the administrative side of AX.
- Experience in AX Retail (EPOS / MPOS) implementation (Optional skill).
- Experience in troubleshooting performance issues and providing solutions.
- Experience in upgrading AX versions.
- Strong knowledge in AX installation and configuration.
- Maintain a regular contact with the customer to anticipate, identify and respond to their need and expectations.
- Willingness to learn in a fast-paced business environment.
- Experience in prioritizing work and spent time on most important ones. Ability to work in a team with good team spirit.
- Experience as a leadership role in estimating, developing, testing and delivery of the solutions.
- Ability to lead a team and manage the task assignments within the team.
- Ability to monitor the performance, quality and budget for the deliverables.
- Ability to take additional organization responsibility.