- Exceptional at candidate generation through effective sourcing, assessment, and closing the given open requisition.
- Should have strong ability to screen, interview candidates within the framework of the position specifications
- Should be able to prioritise, demonstrate a sense of urgency, and understand the value of providing amazing customer service.
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research
- Communicate effectively – Share and exchange information with all levels of management.
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-term relationship with existing customers
- Articulate a plan with deliverable, timelines and a formal tracking process.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Contract Staffing experience is mandatory
- Any degree from a reputed university. MBA degree is an added advantage
- Must have experience with building and utilising a variety of sourcing plans and tools
Good To have:
- Experience managing and prioritising multiple searches and projects
- Relentless client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships.
- Ability to work with little direct supervision.
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates.